Babylon Dental Care is pleased to bring quality dental care to our patients from Brightwaters, NY. For four decades, Dr. Clifford Brown and our team of skilled dental technicians have been providing affordable prices, essential services, and compassionate care to the community.
When you and your family need dental care, whether routine oral care, cosmetic dentistry, or orthodontic work, Babylon Dental Care can provide what you need at a reasonable cost, right away.
Dental Care Services and Products for the Brightwaters community
Babylon Dental Care offers you and your family a full range of dental care treatments. No matter what your teeth need, the dentists and technicians at our offices will give you quality work and send you out with a sparkling smile.
- General dentistry. Regular cleanings are a must for healthy teeth. Regular x-rays are essential for monitoring those teeth. Fillings, fluoride treatments, and other preventive care keep you from needing more extensive treatments later.
- Children’s Dentistry. We offer special assistance for the smallest teeth. Encouraging children to visit the dentist is difficult, so Babylon Dental Care has dentists with special training in child psychology. They understand how to relieve children’s fears of strange equipment and loud noises and make your child’s visit less frightening.
- Cosmetic dentistry. When you get a little older, even the best-kept teeth lose their luster. We can put back the sparkle with veneers, straighten minor misalignments with Invisalign, and return your smile to what it used to be.
- Restorative dentistry. Tooth extractions sometimes are necessary, but there’s no reason to stop there. Dentures, implants, and bone replacement can keep your bite aligned and prevent further damage to your teeth and jaw.
- General orthodontics. Things have changed since the days of headgear and heavy braces. Now, correcting misaligned teeth and improper jaw closures can be unobtrusive and simple. Whether your child needs an overbite corrected at an early age, or you want to fix teeth that are no longer straight, we have the solution for you.
- Emergency repair. Chipped teeth, cracked crowns, even root canals seldom wait for the opportune moment for an appointment. If you need a dentist in an emergency, call Babylon Dental Care at (631) 983-6665 right away, and we can see you promptly to fix the problem.
Going to the dentist often causes anxiety. Up to 50 percent of Americans suffer some type of anxiety or nervousness when visiting the dentist. We understand this and do not want our patients to feel embarrassed or self-conscious about requesting accommodation for their fears at our office.
We provide sedation dentistry options for individuals who may have difficulty at the dentist’s office due to extreme anxiety, heightened gag reflex, sensitivity, or lack of response to Novocain, and undergoing intensive procedures such as deep cleaning or scaling of your teeth.
We offer both nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”) sedation and IV sedation and have board-certified anesthesiologists to administer the medication while you are undergoing treatment.
Don’t let fear of going to the dentist keep you away. Contact us with your concerns about anxiety and discuss sedation options for your treatments.
About Our Team
Dr. Clifford Brown started Babylon Dental Care in 1983 with his assistant, Tory Sheehan. Ever since, they have been providing top-notch dental care to their patients from around Long Island at their offices in West Babylon and Patchogue.
The goal of Babylon Dental Care is to treat our patients like our family. From the dentists in our offices to the hygienists and office staff, everyone will greet you with a warm smile and compassionate care. No matter what procedure you are having done, you will receive the best possible treatment from our doctors and caregivers.
Oral health is key to body health. A nice smile affects how you feel about yourself, but more than that, healthy teeth and gums are the gateways to the rest of your body. Unhealthy teeth can be signs of poor health elsewhere in the body. Bleeding gums, bad breath, loose teeth can all be symptoms of other problems. We can help spot these issues before they become real problems.
Our Dental Care Plan
If you don’t currently have dental insurance, we understand. Dental insurance is sometimes hard to get or expensive to keep. Babylon Dental Care offers an in-office care plan to help cover some of the routine costs of regular dental care. Our philosophy is that nobody should avoid dental care due to cost alone.
Our dental care plan offers single, dual, and family packages paid annually which give you options for free preventive care visits, and discounts on some of the most frequently needed dental care.
Our Gold and Platinum packages provide you with the services you need to keep yourself and your family smiling all year round.
- Two regular exams per year
- Two emergency or problem-focused exams
- Four bitewing and four periapical x-rays per year
- One full-mouth x-ray
- Two fluoride treatments per year
- Two free cleanings per year
In addition, each plan includes discounts on fillings, sealants, root canals, braces, Invisalign, and more. If this looks like the best plan for you and your family, contact our office today at (631) 983-6665 and get started with your Dental Plan.
We Want To Be Brightwaters’ Dental Caregiver
We offer extended hours at all our locations, including Saturday and Sunday hours. On-call dentists mean that even in emergencies, someone will be available for your oral care.
Babylon Dental Care’s goal is to provide the most current dental care available. Our state-of-the-art equipment is complemented with highly trained staff, dentists who are current in all the most recent innovations in oral care, and hygienists knowledgeable on your case and your preferred mode of care.
Contact Babylon Dental Care today at (631) 983-6665 and schedule an appointment. Whether you are a new patient or an old friend, we look forward to seeing you. Be sure to ask about our Dental Plan and any questions you may have regarding treatment for you and your family.