Thank you for your interest in employment with Babylon Dental!
We offer a great place to work where you will be constantly challenged to improve. This is a fast-paced, high energy work environment. Our patients deserve the best care, and we need team members to deliver that level of care. No dental experience needed for many positions.
- Full-Time and Part-Time Positions
- Health Benefits
- Long Term Positions
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Family Oriented Workplace
Opportunities for Employment
Our office is continuing to grow! We are looking to expand our team with the following positions:
1. Dental Assistant
- Full time and part time positions
- Assist the doctor during dental procedures
- Create a smooth, efficient and care free experience for all patients
- CDAMP Certified applicants welcome but not required
- Minimum of an Associates Degree required
2. Scheduling Center Team Member
- Full and part time positions
- High energy team members needed to answer patient calls in our scheduling center
- Pleasant and upbeat demeanor
- Computer savvy is a must
- Must be able to handle an extremely busy and fast-paced work environment
- Great customer service skills required
3. Registered Dental Hygienist
- Part time and full time positions
- NYS RDH License Required
- Possesses great clinical skills, good communication skills on educating the patient and being prepared to give the doctor the necessary information to do a thorough exam
- The hygienist will also increase the patient’s awareness of any negative conditions and uncompleted dental work. Patient education through use of diagrams and educating the patient in prevention of disease through instruction in proper brushing and flossing. Focus on educating the patient on the benefits of treatment completion. Explain benefits of sealants, preventive periodontal procedures, and promote quality restorative services.
- Must be certified in Anesthesia
4. Front Desk Coordinator
- 3 years of dental office experience
- Positive attitude to overcome objections/rejections
- Good judgement and sound decision-making ability
- Experience in managing schedules
- Must be knowledgable with dental insurance, billing, A/R, collections
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills in the dental office systems such as Dentrix, Dexis, Microsoft Office
- Professional, friendly and outgoing demeanor remaining flexible as situations arise
5. Insurance Biller
- Part time and full time positions
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a dental office or insurance company
- Have proficient knowledge on all INS benefits to advise patients of their benefits
- Process all insurance claims and precert from the day the claim was processed to the day we receive payment or authorization
6. Medical Biller
- Part time position available
- Process all medical claims for oral sleep appliances from the day the claim was processed to the day we receive payment
- Have proficient knowledge in medical coding, for preauthorization and payment
- Great computer and organizational skills
- Cover letter (Please include in this where you are currently employed.)
- Salary History
- Contact Information for 3 Professional References
We consider our team to be a vital part of our growing practice. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive salary, flexible hours, and incentives are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future.
How To Apply:
In order to apply to an open position at Babylon Dental (see current openings above), please provide us with the following:
In keeping with our office efforts to “go green,” we prefer to accept all applications ELECTRONICALLY through email. All application documents should be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with attachments in PDF or Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
Please make note of the title of the position you are applying for in the subject area of your email. Be sure your name and contact information is included in the body of the email.
Due to a conflict of interest, Babylon Dental does not typically accept applications for employment from current patients.
Previous applicants who have submitted an application for consideration and/or attending a group presentation and set of first round interviews will have their applications kept active on file for one year. Therefore, it is not necessary to resubmit your application until after at least one year has passed since your submission/interview.