Why is it so important to have healthy, straight teeth? We’ll tell you why!
- Straight teeth make it easier to clean between the teeth, which is where cavity-causing bacteria like to breed. As you can imagine, flossing is much easier in this situation.
- A smile filled with straight teeth is definitely a self-esteem booster. So go ahead and make those great first impressions a breeze!
What are your orthodontic options?
- Clear Ceramic Braces: These braces offer the precision of traditional metal braces while allowing natural tooth color to be seen instead of metal.
- Full traditional braces: We offer metal-and-wire braces for those who want to straighten their crooked teeth and achieve a beautiful, healthy smile. Full metal braces are great for patients who have severe tooth misalignment and other severe bite problems (i.e. underbite, overbite). Many adults and teenagers need metal orthodontic braces at some point in their lives, and if that time has come for you, we’d love to work with you.
- Invisalign clear braces: We are Invisalign Preferred Providers with advanced training and many years of experience in clear aligners technology. Invisalign is great for patients who wish to straighten their crooked teeth with nearly invisible aligners. Our skilled dentists will determine whether or not you are a good candidate to get Invisalign orthodontic treatment during your initial consultation. Please see our Invisalign page for more information!
- Early interceptive treatment: When your child is between 2-6 years of age, our dentists can evaluate their teeth and gums to decrease the chances that they’ll need orthodontic treatment at a later age. This can also reduce the length of time that braces wearing braces may be necessary. Early treatment is important, as we can correct certain problems, such as severe overcrowding, incorrect jaw position, overbite, underbite, and problems with the jaw joint (known as TMJ). The earlier that we can identify and correct these oral problems, the better off your child’s teeth will be.