Do you have several teeth missing, which leaves you with a gap between your teeth? We know that this can be embarrassing and unsightly, especially when you talk, laugh, or eat. Well, our dentists have the solution for you—- dental bridges.
With a dental bridge, patients can enjoy a smile that looks and feels natural. All of our dentists at Babylon Dental Care provide this service to restore the strength and appearance of your smile.
What exactly is a bridge?
Rest assured, our highly talented and skilled dentists have several years of experience within the dentistry field, and this includes delivering impressive, long-lasting restorative dentistry services, such as bridges.
- A bridge is a great solution for replacing missing teeth.
- It can be constructed from metal, all-porcelain, or a combination of metal and porcelain.
- You can either choose from a fixed bridge or a removable bridge. Once our trained dentists evaluate your teeth and gums, we will decide which type of bridge is best suited for your dental needs.
- Your new smile will once again look aesthetically pleasing and natural looking, too!
- You can expect your bridge to last anywhere between 10-20 years, depending on your at-home oral hygiene care and your regular visits with our hygienists.
Who can get a dental bridge?
If you have several missing teeth, you are most likely a candidate for a bridge. When you come in for your consultation appointment, however, one of our dentists will thoroughly evaluate your teeth and gums to ensure that a bridge is definitely the best dental service to fulfill your dental needs. In some instances, we may recommend dental implants or removable partial dentures instead of a bridge.
Why choose us to exceed your dental expectations?
We are committed to delivering impeccable, breathtaking results, while utilizing top-of-the-line dental materials. Furthermore, when you choose our dentists, your dental work will last a long time, depending on your at-home oral hygiene care of course! So that means you can look forward to your bridge lasting for several years down the road.
If you are interested in regaining full functionality of your teeth once again, call Babylon Dental Care in West Babylon, NY today! Dr. Brown, Dr. Peck, Dr. Gaynes, and associates are ready to create your beautiful, strong smile using advanced technology within a relaxing office atmosphere.