Invisalign is an excellent option for individuals wanting to improve their smile without the discomfort or unappealing look of metal braces. It offers a smooth finish, so you barely feel like it’s there after placing it in your mouth. You also don’t have to restrict the kinds of foods you eat while achieving your desired results.
Crooked teeth can significantly influence your facial features and overall appearance. Invisalign, however, can reposition teeth that have grown unevenly, eliminate gaps between teeth, and ensure new teeth grow straight.
Besides giving you straight teeth, Invisalign can also alter your facial features, such as making your jawline more symmetrical and refining your overall profile. It can create a more youthful appearance and boost your confidence. You’ll look and feel better, knowing you have a beautiful new smile.
The Benefits of Invisalign
If you’re considering a facelift to combat the effects of aging, first pause, and take a closer look. What you may be noticing are the effects of aging teeth and a shifting jawline and profile, which can effectively be addressed by cosmetic dentistry options. As opposed to metal braces, Invisalign allows you to eat, work, and live your daily life without constant worry or extra maintenance.
Besides giving you a gorgeous smile with straight teeth, other benefits include:
- Comfort – The trays placed over your teeth consist of smooth plastic material making them much more comfortable than braces. You won’t have to deal with sharp edges or other pieces potentially hurting you. Additionally, your dentist can customize the Invisalign tray to fit your mouth and teeth perfectly.
- Invisible – These trays are clear so no one will notice that you’re wearing them, and they won’t take away from your smile or face. You won’t feel self-conscious or worry about the distraction caused by traditional metal braces. You can go about your normal routine as though you’re not wearing anything to correct your crooked teeth.
- Time-saver – There isn’t as much maintenance involved with Invisalign as braces. You can adhere to your usual schedule and spend less time at your dentist’s office.
- Removable – Unlike braces, you can completely remove Invisalign trays. It’s more convenient eating and brushing your teeth when there aren’t metal pieces in your way.
- Easy to clean – Since you can remove the trays, you can brush and floss your teeth much more easily and pop them back in when you’re done. You can also brush or rinse the trays regularly to keep them clean and prevent bacteria buildup.
- No food restrictions – Some teeth-straightening options mean giving up your favorite foods or limiting the intake. That’s because sticky foods can get stuck in the braces’ metal brackets and be a challenge to clean, or hard foods can break a metal piece, leading to costly repairs. If you have Invisalign, you can simply remove the trays, enjoy any food you want, and then insert them back into your mouth.
Contact Babylon Dental Care
At Babylon Dental Care we’ve been providing dental care and services to our patients since 1983. Our team will treat you like family and work hard to exceed your expectations. We can provide treatment options that give you a bright and beautiful smile and improve your confidence.
If you’re interested in discussing the benefits of Invisalign and whether it’s the right choice for you, call us today at (631) 983-6665 for an appointment.